How do you prefer to enjoy the great outdoors? Do you live for the freedom that comes with camping with your friends? Would you rather be zipping through trails on your four-wheeler than playing a round of golf at the country club? Here at Feivor Insurance, we believe life is meant to be lived outside the 9 to 5 grind, which is why we offer ATV, RV and trailer insurance to fit your lifestyle.
All-terrain vehicles are popular here in the Badger State. Whether you use yours for hunting, leisure, or work around the farm, you’ll need coverage to help protect yourself and your investment. As an independent agency, we shop around for the most competitive rates on quality insurance that covers your ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles, and other off-road vehicles.
Depending on your needs and the ways you use your off-road vehicles, your coverage may include:
- Property damage liability
- Bodily injury liability
- Comprehensive coverage for non-accident damages to your ATV
- Collision coverage for accident-related damages to your ATV
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage when you are hit by a driver who does not have adequate bodily injury liability coverage
RV, Camper and Trailer Insurance
Your recreational vehicle is your home away from home. Since it can go anywhere, it is also vulnerable to many different hazards. From accidents on the highway to damages at a campsite, RV and camper ownership is not without its risks. Combining features of both a home and car, these vehicles require special coverage to shield you against loss. At Feivor Insurance, we customize your coverage to safeguard you against physical damages to your vehicle, third-party liability, injuries, and more. You can choose between recreational insurance or full-timer’s insurance (if you live in your RV as a primary residence more than six months per year).
Your personalized RV or camper insurance policy may include coverage for many different needs, including:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability when you cause damage to other vehicles or injuries to other drivers and/or passengers
- Comprehensive and collision insurance for damages to your RV or camper caused by collision and non-collision events
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage when you are hit by a driver who does not have adequate liability coverage
- Medical payments to cover injuries to you or your passengers regardless of who is at-fault
- Vacation liability for injuries occurring at a campsite
- Personal belongings coverage to reimburse you for loss of items kept inside your RV
- Roadside assistance to help cover towing or other assistance if you are broken down on the side of the road.
- Emergency trip interruption coverage to help pay for lodging and transportation when your travel plans are interrupted due to a covered event
Bundle and Save on ATV, RV, and Trailer Insurance
If you have multiple off-road vehicles, talk with your independent agent about how bundling coverage on them could save you money on insurance. We can also help you find additional discounts on coverage, such as for completing an approved ATV or RV safety course or purchasing additional coverage for your home or auto through the same insurer. At Feivor Insurance, our goal is always to deliver the most complete coverage protection at an affordable price that fits your budget.
For more information about ATV, RV, and trailer insurance or to request your free quote, contact our office today.